- Run the chosen distance on the designated day of the event.
- Should you track a shorter distance than chosen and registered for, we are unfortunately obliged to disqualify you (DNF).
- Should you run a little farther than chosen and registered for, we will still take your tracked time.
- The tracked time and corresponding screenshot of proof have to be uploaded before the upload deadline (9 a.m. CEST).
- Take enough water with you on your run.
- Pay attention and adhere to the current legal provisions concerning freedom of movement.
- Only participate when you feel fit and healthy.
How do I track my time and distance?
1. Open a running app* of your choice on your smartphone.
* You can download a running app ** in the Apple App Store (iPhone) or in the
Google Play Store Android).
** The running apps displayed in this presentation are for visualisation purposes ;
they in no way provide an individual recommendation
2. Click on START and begin your run.
3. Stop the tracking as soon as you reached your distance goal by pressing STOPP/BREAK.
Now you can take a screenshot showing an overview of your running performance.*
*You don’t know how to take a screenshot?
No problem . Just google “screenshot” and the model of the phone you’re using.
4. Transmitting your time via the upload link*
*Open your registration confirmation email and click on the attached upload link
5. Save your result. From 12.00 pm (CEST) your results are available for download at www.midsummer-run.com.